Compact Washout Bins
The Compact Washout Bins are a new, superior concrete washout container that was designed specifically for easy use, portability and “no spill” security. The main body is constructed of industrial strength, cross linked polyethylene plastic that is ideal for containment of all washout water and materials.
Features & Benefits
- Durability – Compact Washout Bins are made of a revolutionary cross linked polyethylene ( five times stronger than ordinary polypropylene plastic) and heavy duty steel runners and supports.
- Security – A uniquely designed lid prevents water from escaping during transport
- Light weight –A Compact Washout Bin weighs approx. 250 pounds empty and can be moved by hand.
- High capacity –It comes in 4 sizes
- Small footprint – The 1.5-yard Compact Washout Bin is about the size of a pallet at 44 x 42 inches, and is 40 inches tall. The Boom Pump Bin is designed to slide under pumps and pump trucks and is only 12 inches high.
- The Boom Box, is designed for boom pumps and small rock pumps to capture and contain spills.
- Stackable – Compact Washout bins may be stacked for easy storage.
- Pumper’s Friend – For use when priming or washing out pumps, the Compact Washout Bin has a removable 10 inch lid to allow the hose inside the closed bin to prevent the contents from escaping or splattering.
- No lubricants required – concrete does not adhere to the plastic used in a Compact Washout Bin.